Thursday 4 August 2011

The Road map out of 'Lazyville'

I can say again and again that I want to put my hands to work but I must agree I am quite lazy most of the time. And sadly since I heard of the method of 'delegation', I've used it more than I've even used my name! It's unfortunate that I tried to talk to people about this but they just talk on why it probably happens, how it happens,or even relate it to my temperament but never did they teach me how to get out of 'Lazyville'. I've thought and thought I've tried and tried, I've even prayed and prayed but none of them worked for me an inch.
I read something in a book a couple of days ago. it said and I quote "Until something changes within, nothing changes without." This I felt was a starting point for me and I believed I didn't just stumble across it. I began saying to myself that I had to change on the inside if I ever wanted to do and get to all I would sit and dream about each and every day.
I pondered on this for a while and I remembered that my life is like a time bomb waiting to explode and it would be for the good of mankind if I did  something worthwhile about it in the meantime before 'growing' out of existence.Little wonder it is called 'lifetime'. We could sometimes try to make ourselves worthwhile but honestly with remote control in hand, snacks within arms length and maybe even with laptop in lap with music in the background and maybe our younger ones or even kids at our beck and call, we would think of getting up a little sooner. I remind myself at these times that obesity is more real than my reflection.
We could remind ourselves that we will be held accountable for the lives we live, we live daily because of what Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Michael Faraday, but to mention a few, did. You should have no reason to get up to do something- if you lived in a cave. But who wants to even picture himself in a series of 'Lost' in reality? So I think (because I speak to myself also) we should know that if we do not get up, humanity will suffer because of us but we aren't suffering because people actually got up and did something.
Each second we constantly need to remind ourselves that we are thought machines and we would lose each single thought that could possibly change our lives for good. Suffice to say, thoughts are the most volatile things of all time. So if at all you would sit down do that with a notepad and pen beside you.
I haven't provided the clear map out of 'Lazyville' but I hope I could think harder, get inspirations or learn things from other write ups (first being my Bible) on getting out of 'Lazyville'.
Peace, Love,Faith, Hope and Joy enough to forever keep you aglow!

3 comments:

  1. Great start!!! please follow mine :)
    http://allurebeauty.blogspot.com/
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u.I'm glad am an aquitance.

    ReplyDelete